Our professional, experienced landmen are capable of taking projects from conceptualization to spud-urban or rural-in the most cost efficient manner. Striker Land's landmen have leased and worked most major plays in the continental United States, conventional and unconventional. We utilize central mapping, database and administrative systems to assist and streamline our leasing procedures our landmen use in every one of our projects. With Striker, our clients get the following:
- Courteous, consistent and professional landowner/client communication.
- Centralized databases that make it easy for lease production and reporting.
- Ability to mobilize quickly a professional, experienced crew of landmen to any area across the country.
- Reliable reporting, allowing our clients to know the status of any point, at any time during the project.
TITLE & CURATIVE
A firm of professionals in all areas of land title research, Striker Land Services knows the importance of accuracy in completing all title needs efficiently and precisely. Our curative measures assure that any defects in the chain of ownership are addressed and corrected with the necessary procurement of instruments.
Our Title Landmen are individuals with multiple years' experience in all types of title, from HBP title examination to Mineral Ownership examination, in many plays across the nation. Our landmen are some of the most efficient and knowledgeable in the industry. By focusing and adhering our examinations to the statutes and title standards of each state we work, our crews are able to turn around complete reports in a cost-effective manner. Our in-depth and comprehensive title packages provide our clients a competitive edge over competition.
Striker's seismic team consists of GIS specialists, shoot designers, and surveyors who have worked projects and plays nationwide-urban and rural.
Our Services Include:
- In-house counsel for legal review
- Mineral reports/research
- Coordination between all crews
- Damage negotiation and settlement
- Surface and mineral permitting
- Government level permitting
RIGHT-OF-WAY & SURFACE ACQUISITIONS
Our expertise in right-of-way issues has allowed us to work and complete a wide variety of complex easements. With our knowledge of all federal, state and local requirements, we are able to negotiate effective resolutions for both the company and landowner.
Our Services Include:
- Title Research
- Legal Review
- Damage Negotiation and Settlement
- Public and Private Acquisitions
- Route Identification and Assessment
- Survey Notification
- Relocation Assistance
- Surveying and Engineering
- Condemnation Support
- Permitting at all Governmental Levels
- Integrated GIS Mapping/Database Design